Electronic Health Record (EHR)
EHR. A familiar acronym, an unfamiliar range of capabilities.
Designed by a practicing physician, our electronic health record is Meaningful Use 2-certified and can be configured as a simple, fast, data-capture application replacing your paper encounter form. Or it can be deployed with robust content specific to your medical specialty and your unique professional needs.
We can provide the hardware needed to install your system as a client/server configuration located at your practice. Or, as an alternative, MedEvolve can also deploy our software as a subscription service (ASP/SaaS/Cloud), relieving your practice of the risk and expense of complying with many of the HIPAA and HITECH security and privacy provisions.
MedEvolve’s premier EHR delivers:
- A comprehensive charting feature in a single screen
- Multiple methods to capture notes (type, click or dictate)
- The ability to generate templates based on diagnosis or current need, such as patient phone calls, follow-up visits, initial visit, etc.
- The capability to save “favorites” for diagnosis, CPT and frequently used comments (now you don’t have to re-enter all of the information for notes)
- E-prescribing and e-refill requests
- Medication and allergy lists
- Automated allergy warnings, drug-allergy warnings and drug-drug interactions
- Online patient portal
- Patient education documents
- Lab and PACS interfacing, and a lot more
At MedEvolve, we know that software and hardware are costs to your practice, so we provide a full range of professional services to help our practices gain the most value from their investment.
Software support includes:
- Webinars for initial training
- Customized onsite implementation assistance
- Onsite support during go-live
- Responsive help desk advice
- Custom training delivered either onsite or via the Internet
- Consultative services
- Revenue cycle management, and more
Request a Consultation
Call 1.800.964.5129 to schedule a consultation, or to request a free Revenue Cycle Management Assessment. Or complete our form to have someone contact you.
Click here for our Costs and Limitations Statement.